Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Meet the Multiples

This week I have had the pleasure of meeting and speaking with several families with multiples.  This is a term I wasn't previously so familiar with.  But now I am and I am so happy to have been introduced to the Intown Atlanta Parents of Multiples group.  If you or someone you know has been blessed by multiple little ones, you can learn more about them at www.atlantamultiples.com.

I met this lovely family of multiples when we did a recent fall family portrait shoot.  We had a lot of fun, as you can see.
 
 
 







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

For this shoot we used all of our 90-minute session time and then some.  This is to be expected with a family (of this size or bigger), or if little kiddos are involved.  We need the extra time to allow us to focus in on the inter-relationships between the different family members, as well as each family member individually, and the whole family as a group.  And we can get lots of nice candid shots taken during our 'down time.'  We can also take our time to allow for breaks for tiring kids.  So we end up with a ton of genuine and beautiful photos that tell the story of your family at this singular point in time. 





 
| Multiples Portrait Photography | Decatur | Atlanta | GA |
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments! They make me feel special!