Friday, November 2, 2012

Fall Photos at the Tracks - Part I

I spotted these nearby railroad tracks a while back and thought they would make for great photos.  I love how the trees arch over the tracks and the sunshine peeks out in the distance.  I only wish they weren't currently in use - That train's horn is LOUD!!!

And I knew this sweet child would be the ultimate model the first time I laid eyes on her.  She did not disappoint, although she was definitely not as into the shoot as I was!  Her momma did a good job of coaxing smiles out of her and, truth be told, I love a photograph of a child who's not smiling.  Somehow, to me, the innocence, trust, and wisdom of a child are more beautifully expressed that way.


 



 


We did an outfit change for the second half of the shoot and moved over to nearby Hidden Cove Park.  I'll post some of the "fairy" shots in Part II - stay tuned!










| Decatur | Atlanta | Georgia | Child & Family | Lifestyle | Photographer |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments! They make me feel special!