Friday, November 9, 2012

Fall Photos at the Tracks - Part II

Here are some photos from the second half of this beautiful shoot.  Little one's momma brought the cutest fairy outfit for her to change into - and she was happy to do so.  But alas, the cheer did not last. See what I mean? ...

I call this one My Sad Fairy


I know that look! (I'm a Mom)




This is not unusual when photographing young kids.  But they usually come back around to their normal sweet selves.  This little one did with help from mommy and me (I'm so glad to have mommies on my shoots - they are so helpful to the process!) and I'm so happy with the resulting photos.  Take a look at a few...








And because I am a sucker for black and white, here are a few of them...

    
 
 
 
  



















| Cindy Jackey | Child & Family | Photography | Decatur | Atlanta | GA |

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments! They make me feel special!